Free NHS Pension webinar for NHS managers in Wales and NI
MIP have teamed up with Lighthouse Financial Advice to put on a free webinar on NHS pensions and retirement for NHS staff (Grade 8a and Above) in Northern Ireland and Wales
About this Event
Who: NHS staff grade 8a and above working in Wales or Northern Ireland
When: Wales (11am-12pm Thursday 17th September)
Northern Ireland (11.30-12.30pmam 23rd September 2020)
What: Lighthouse Financial Advice and MIP are organising a free webinar specifically designed to help all staff make good decisions when deciding how and when to secure the income they need to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. Our webinar is tailored specifically to NHS staff working in Northern Ireland.
Why: You should access this webinar if you would like to understand:
- How your pensions work, including the NHS and the state pension scheme, when you can take them and how much you can expect to receive
- Your options for accessing any additional pension savings, including from previous employers
- Ways you may be able to increase your income
- Tax considerations, including your tax-free lump sum
- Countering inflation: will your income keep its value in real terms?
- Planning for later life, including paying for long-term care and passing on more to your loved ones.
The webinar will be presented by one of our fully-trained financial advisers. They have the knowledge and expertise – including a detailed understanding of the NHS pension scheme – required to help you however much or little pension provision you have managed to accumulate.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. A pension is a long-term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation. Tax advice which contains no investment element is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited is an appointed representative of Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited and Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Lighthouse Group plc. Registered in England No. 04795080. Registered Office: 26 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2AN.