Healthcare Manager is MiP’s quarterly magazine for members. It keeps you up to date with MiP’s activities, brings you in-depth coverage of workforce issues and healthcare policy, and helps you to get the most out of your MiP membership.
Our compact and easy-to-read magazine is only 24 pages long, but every issue comes packed with:
- News: keep up to date on MiP’s activities and key developments affecting your job
- Exclusive interviews: working managers and healthcare leaders talk about their jobs and the realities of managing in today’s NHS
- Features: an in-depth look at key workplace issues and the latest developments in healthcare policy
- Analysis and opinion: healthcare leaders and specialist journalists give you their take on the burning issues in NHS management
- Managing Better Care: learn about how managers and clinicians work together to tackle problems and improve patient services
- Tipster: get concise, practical advice on developing your career and tackling workplace problems
- The Sharp End: working managers give their uncensored views on how government policy affects their work
- Leading Edge: straight-talking opinion from MiP chief executive Jon Restell
- Casework stories: MiP members talk frankly about problems at work and how the union helped to solve them
- Legal Eye: our legal advisers brief you on the key legal issues that health and care managers need to know about
Healthcare Manager is sent to all MiP members and a digital edition is available – accessible via the box on the right. Most articles from the magazine are also published on the MiP website.
Get in touch
If you have a story for us to cover, or just want to know more about Healthcare Manager, contact the editor:
Phone: 07971 835296